Referral Program. Terms and Conditions
1. The referral program is open to all current clients using CivicTrack software who refer new clients to subscribe to our software license.
2. New clients referred must subscribe to our software license within the next three months from the referral date to be eligible for the program.
3. For each successful referral resulting in a new client subscription, the existing client making the referral will receive a credit of $500 applicable toward their software license fees.
4. New clients who subscribe within the designated three-month period following the referral will also receive a $500 credit applicable toward their software license fees.
5. The referral program is ongoing with no end date specified.
6. The CivicTrack Team reserves the right to modify or terminate the referral program at any time without prior notice.
Redemption of Credits:
7. Credits earned through the referral program will be applied toward the software license fees and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
8. The credits earned will be applied in the next billing cycle. If they are not applied in that upcoming billing period, they will no longer be valid and will expire.
9. Existing clients may accumulate referral credits with no limit on the number of referrals made.
10. The CivicTrack Team reserves the right to disqualify any referral deemed fraudulent, suspicious, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
11. The referral program cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions or offers.
Acceptance of Terms: By joining our referral program, both existing and new clients happily agree to follow these terms and conditions.